Fundamentals of Change Management
This one-day learning program provides you with the fundamental concepts of change management and establishes how your organization can leverage on effective change management.
The program applies five tenets of change management to a specific project or change initiative in order to build awareness and desire for change management—the first two milestones in the Prosci ADKAR® Model.
After attending the program, you will be able to:
- Establish a shared definition of change management and how it impacts organizational outcomes
- Understand the connection between the technical side and the people side of change
- Understand the research and best practices around change management
- Understand the value of change management
- Learn and apply the five tenets of change to an initiative
- Complete diagnostics and assessments for the initiative
- Understand and apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model for individual change
- Develop an awareness of the three phases of organizational change
- Develop a commitment-to-action plan
Who should attend?
This program is for anyone interested in acquiring fundamental knowledge on change management, including:
- Senior leadership evaluating how change management can benefit their organization
- High-potential leaders that need a better understanding of change management
- Key stakeholder groups that are impacted by significant organizational changes
- Change agents who need to understand fundamental concepts and establish a common language with change practitioners
- Project teams that need to understand what it means to apply change management
The Fundamentals of Change Management takes one day and can be done in both Danish and English. Please note, that all materials are in English. Participants may expect 1-2 hours of preparation time. The orientation is offered for up to 50 employees at a time.
For further information, please contact Peter Harbo Clausen at email@example.com or +45 40893260.