- Anna Balk-Møller Principal ConsultantAnna's key strength is the ability to combine strong analytical skills with a creative approach. She is skilled at creating structure in complex situations, which helps provide a better overview and direction. Anna's experience is primarily within change management, Process design and communication. She therefore works well as a change leader, facilitator, sparring partner and as a communication advisor.BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCEAnna holds a Master's degree in Religion and Psychology from the University of Copenhagen. She also has a communication profile (both strategic and operational). Since 2009 Anna has worked with change projects in both the public and private sector. From her background as well as her experiences with cross-cultural projects, Anna has a deep understanding of the inter-cultural aspects that make complex projects succeed. Our clients sayQualified!, Tenacity & constructive, Firm but flexible and empathic.Citat "When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it"
+45 60 95 66 56
- Annika Lagoni ConsultantAnnika is an open-minded and solution-oriented consultant with focus on change management and process optimization. In her work she draws on her educational background and skills within organizational psychology and economics to translate psychological insights into concrete behavioural changes, thereby strengthening the interplay between strategy, culture and new technologies. She is very structured in her approach and possesses great interpersonal- and communicational skills.BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCEAnnika has an international background within leadership, change management and communications. She earned a MSc. in Business Administration and Psychology from Copenhagen Business School and has completed parts of her education in both Canada and Turkey. In addition to her work in proacteur, she is elected vice chairman of Save the Children Youth Council in Copenhagen.OUR CLIENTS SAYAnalytical, energetic, result orientated and empathic.
+45 22 35 44 54
- Britta Johansen ConsultantBritta is a curious consultant, driven by exiting challenges and the will to learn new things. Through her education she has gained insights into organizational understanding and psychology in practice.BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCEBritta has a bachelor's degree in Business Administration and Psychology. She is currently in the process of completing her Master's in Business Administration and Psychology at Copenhagen Business School.
+45 26 33 00 49
- Christoffer Skov ConsultantChristoffer is a proactive, curious, and outgoing consultant with strengths within project management, budgeting, and optimisation of processes. He has among other things been an instructor for accounting and project management at Copenhagen Business School, and works with our clients as controller for bigger projects.BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCEChristoffer is Cand.Merc.SMC in strategy, branding, and innovation. Before Proacteur, he has experience as an entrepreneur and has worked with a number of organisations.OUR CLIENTS SAYCurious, eager to learn new things.
+45 40 52 93 94
- Claus Fjelding Whitt PartnerClaus is an innovative consultant with more than 18 years’ experience in the cross-field between IT and business. Focus areas are change management, business-driven IT strategy and solution design, design and management of projects as well as vendor control.BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCEClaus is a computer scientist from Copenhagen University and also has a BCom from CBS.OUR CLIENTS SAYCreative, involving, dedicated bridge-builder.
+45 20 81 83 77
- Helena Werner Training InstructorHelena lives in Stockholm, Sweden, and works part time for proacteur and is a part of the Prosci training team as a Certified Advanced Instructor.
When Helena isn't teaching in Change Management or in business management, she works as a consultant with focus on organizational development and improving clients' change readiness and development capacity. Helena is a dedicated, social, inquisitive person with a solution-oriented and team-based working style and clients appreciate her analytical skills as well as her ability to deliver.
Helena is also a board member of the ACMP (Association of Change Management Professionals) Sweden chapter. BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCEHelena has a MSc in Industrial and Management Engineering. She has previously played various roles in large line organizations, working with strategic and complex development initiatives. OUR CLIENTS SAYStructured, reliable and business driven
- Jasmina Slijepcevic Senior ConsultantJasmina is an innovative consultant with deep business insight and vast experience in transforming organizations and executing strategies. She is a passionate change manager who perceives a change as a beginning of something new and as a chance to create something significantly better. She is a strong facilitator and possess good communication and collaboration skills as well as a “get-it-done” mentality.BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCEJasmina holds a M.Sc. in Economics, Finance and Business Administration from Copenhagen Business School (CBS) and an international CEMS M.Sc. degree in Management. Jasmina has 18 years of professional experience from various key positions across international companies and different industries.Jasmina has been employed in proacteur since August 1st 2019.
+45 26 80 50 02
- Jeanette Mørch Office and course administratorJeanette is our office administrator and responsible for our Prosci course administration. She makes sure that everything that everything runs smoothly for the employees in proacteur and that all course participants are taken care of in a friendly and professional manner. She also participates in Prosci courses as a Training Manager.BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCEJeanette has over 14 years of diversified experience in administration in the IT industry, including leadership and responsibility for up to 10 employees, personal responsibility for selected products, optimization of sales support, offers writing, order processing and delivery, optimization of Dynamics NAV, customer/supplier contact, team building, configuring solutions etc. Jeanette has been employed in Arrow ECS, Datacon, Kerfi og BFC-data/WM-data.
+45 42 60 16 14
- Kasper Goth PartnerKasper is a dedicated and result-oriented consultant with the willingness to work hard for extended periods of time and the ability to finish and make the critical decisions. What motivates Kasper is the result and the will to succeed with any possible task. Kasper has a long and successful track record within a wide range of national and international assignments.BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCEKasper has many years of experience in the pharma and legal industries where his primary focus has been project and change management as well as knowledge management. Kasper holds a degree from Denmark’s Library School (2003) and an MBA from University of Aarhus (2014). He has subsequently been certified in project and change management and has taken a variety of other relevant courses.OUR CLIENTS SAYEffective, structured and open-minded.
+45 28 19 51 63
Kasper GuldhammerKasper Guldhammer Consultant Kasper is an outgoing and friendly consultant with experience within business development, marketing and process optimization. He is a generalist with the necessary tools to address complex challenges. Kasper works as a controller on projects where he handles financial management.BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCEKasper holds a master’s degree in Strategy, Organization and Leadership (Cand.Merc.Sol) from Copenhagen Business School and is specialized in organizational transformation and development. Prior to his time at proacteur he was involved as an entrepreneur and investor in the hospitality industry.
+45 42 43 21 28
- Lassse Ankjær Justesen ConsultantLasse is a proactive, creative and curious consultant with strengths in project management, innovation and business models. These competencies are obtained through varied projects within procurement, IT, shipping and the Internet of Things.BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCELasse holds a Master's degree of Management from HEC Paris, and a Bachelor of Science, Engineering; Innovation and Business from the University of Southern Denmark. His experience before proacteur comes from various roles at A.P. Moller-Maersk, as well as a position as project manager in a real estate company in Vancouver, Canada.
+45 22 55 16 93
- Maria Widström Training InstructorMaria lives in Stockholm, Sweden, and she works part time for proacteur as a training manager and instructor of Change Management. During the last ten years she has combined the roles of teacher and consultant. Maria has worked in a broad range of profit and non-profit organisations and her focus lies in benefit realisation and addressing the human side of a change.BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCEMaria has a degree in Business administration, and prior to her career in consulting she worked as a key account manager and business developer. She has many years’ experience within business process re-engineering (BPR) projects.OUR CLIENTS SAYPractical, engaging, effect-oriented
+46 72-322 8289
- Morten Kamp Andersen PartnerMorten believes that talent and human capital are the greatest levers for organisational productivity when change occurs. He therefore advises and implements Human Capital strategies within national and international organisations with a primary focus on people, performance and culture. He makes sure that HR strategies and processes are aligned with the overall business strategy and are value-adding. He also speaks at international conferences on topics such as Workforce Analytics and Talent Management and was the winner of the 2016 European Workforce Analytics Award. His approach is characterised by being both a former financial analyst and a trained psychologist - a strong combination of 'soft' and 'hard'.BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCEMorten holds an MSc in Psychology, a B.A. in Business Administration and has passed the IIMR exam (equivalent to CFA). Morten has also passed a number of professional exams such as courses in change management, coaching, conflict management, project management and more.MORTEN’S SOCIAL LINKS:Blog: All About Human Capital (http://mortenkamp.wordpress.com/)
Twitter: @MortenKamp (https://twitter.com/MortenKamp)
+45 25 53 27 39
- Peter Harbo Clausen Managing PartnerPeter has more than 20 years working experience as a management consultant and focuses on Organisational Change Management and Programme Management.
Peter is certified in Prosci's Change Management process, a Prosci Certified Advanced Instructor and uses these tools in consultancy work and when working with organisations to build change management capability.
Peter has also served as a Board member of the Association of Change Management Professionals Global.
Peter has been teaching Prosci’s method and tools for change management since 2007 and is together with Malene responsible for the daily operation of proacteur. BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCEPeter has a BS in electronic engineering and has subsequently taken an Executive MBA. Peter has worked as a consultant for a number of consultancy companies until 2006, when he founded proacteur with Claus.OUR CLIENTS SAYConfidence-building, loyal and forward-looking.
+45 40 89 32 60
- Sofie Mørch Christensen Principal ConsultantSofie is a result-oriented and committed consultant with focus on process optimisation and change management. She is comfortable in ambitious and project-oriented organisations with tasks of an analytical nature that give her the opportunity to work in depth. She is very flexible, quality-conscious and has very good interpersonal skills.BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCESofie has an international education background within business communication and management. She has an MA in Business Language and has completed parts of her education in Australia and France. Sofie has been employed in proacteur since the beginning of 2008 and has been working in the medical industry with process optimisation of business processes as well as with change management in connection with rollout of IT projects.OUR CLIENTS SAYStructured, analytical, confidence-inspiring and goal-oriented.
+45 23 82 37 36
- Stephani Montserrat ConsultantStephani is a committed and solution-oriented consultant who is passionate about development and people. Stephani has a structured and analytical mindset and approaches tasks with great curiosity and a solid drive. In her work, she draws on her experience within everyday- and organizational psychology which creates good synergy in the work with people, change and technology. Stephani has experience working with different nationalities and across national boundaries and cultures. BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE Stephani has a master’s degree in Psychology and Health Promotion & Health strategies from Roskilde University and has previously worked as a PMO in NNIT. Stephani is certified Yellowbelt in LEAN Six Sigma and is a practitioner in PRINCE2 and Prosci Change management Process. In addition, she has experience with SAP.
+45 51 94 61 90
- Thor Baunsgaard PartnerThor is a technically minded consultant with a detail-oriented and analytical approach to tasks. He has more than 15 years of experience in project management, architecture, design, development, operation and vendor management. Thor has extensive experience with managing offshore vendors. Thor masters most areas of enterprise IT.BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCEThor is a graduate engineer and has constantly acquired new knowledge through education and working experience.OUR CLIENTS SAYUnderstands complex problems, dedicated, constructive.