PROJECT CONTROLS CONSULTANT
PROJECT CONTROLS CONSULTANT TO HELP OUR CLIENTS’ EXECUTE PROJECT SUCCESSFULLY.
Looking for kickstarting your career and making a difference? In proacteur we are looking for a bright consultant who is ready to gain invaluable skills from working with a broad range of businesses. We need a Project Controls Consultant who loves to work within projects with high uncertainty and complexity. You will manage the services within project controls for our clients’ key strategic projects. You will be working in different industries and your daily tasks are:
- Setting up the project controls capability for medium and major projects- processes, procedures, tools, systems for clients
- Execute the project controls services for a medium project, integrating cost, schedule, risk, change, estimating and reporting
- Build and develop a project controls team
- Deliver a quality of service that supports investment decisions and that cost and schedule baselines are fully robust
- Deliver a quality monitoring and control service that assures that the current phase of work will be delivered within cost and schedule parameters and with no surprises
- Ensuring that the levels of control and the cost of the service are commensurate with the client risk and the value being delivered
- Engaging with the client team, project manager/director, work pack owners and others to ensure that the benefits of the project control approach are being realized
- Looking for opportunities to improve the value being delivered from project controls and realizing these opportunities
- Help improve the delivered the project control services and expand our customer base
We expect you
- Have a master’s degree in a relevant subject, for example business administration, project management or engineering.
- A high drive and ambitious goals
- Have eagerness to learn and willingness to challenge status quo
- Have Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Are interested in working in high uncertainty and is a great team-player
- Are professional fluency in English
Experience in working with project controls can be an advance
We founded proacteur in 2006 with the purpose of delivering best practice organisational project and change management services. We follow internationally established and proven methods that are holistic and takes the complexity of the projects and change into account.
proacteur is a small growing company where focus is on personally development and social engagement.
Further information, please contact our Consultant, Christoffer Skov at +45 40529394 or Partner, Malene Kingo Christensen at +45 26118897. Please feel free to reach out to us if any questions.